You have no items in your cart.
We will guide you through the process to get the best results from the image you have, by asking the important questions;
- Will your photo look good at the size you want? If not we will recommend the most appropriate size, or if the quality of the original image is poor and will not look good at any size then we would recommend not proceeding.
- What finish would you like? We have the choice of a lighter smooth canvas (good for clear scenic shots, and sharp images), or a heavier canvas with a texture (gives that traditional painted canvas look, and is more forgiving for variable focused images and lower resolution files)
- What would you like the wrap around the side to look like? There is several choices
- Wrapping the photo around the edge.
- If this will distort what is seen on the front then we can extend or mirror the image, thus extending the photo to wrap around. For more information ask our friendly staff
- A white or coloured wrap. You can choose to have any colour you like around the edges, choose something to match you interior decoration, the colour and styles are up to you, our staff can assist as much or as little as you wish in your decision making.
Our canvas prints come with a light protective coating, which will allow you to wipe over with a damp cloth to clean dust and other minor marks.
Our canvas prints are ready to hang on the wall without additional stringing due to the internal framing system we use. The advantage of this is the canvas sits flatter against the wall, and is easier to align.